Knives and Blades are Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Read More
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you.
Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
OLFA® Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
OLFA cutter & non-disposable scraper handles, locking mechanisms, and 9mm standard duty blades, 18mm heavy duty blades, 25mm extra-heavy duty blades, safety and trapezoid-shaped blades and scraper blades are subject to the World Kitchen d/b/a/ OLFA - North America satisfaction guaranteed or replacement policy.*
If at any time you are dissatisfied with these “Satisfaction Guaranteed” products, we will provide an equally valued replacement. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of replacement product. Should you be dissatisfied with any such product, please keep it. You may be asked to return it. Please contact our Consumer Care Center.
*PLEASE NOTE: This Policy does not apply to OLFA TouchKnife®, OLFA scissors, OLFA mats, OLFA rulers, disposable OLFA multi-purpose scrapers, all styles and models of 18mm, 28mm, 45mm, 60mm, rotary cutter replacement blades, and all styles and models of “KB” art knife replacement blades.
Note on Safety
OLFA blades are extremely sharp. Handle with care. Wear safety goggles. Always be alert and attentive when using a cutter or knife.
Take the time to fully learn the correct use and limitations of any cutter.
Never assume that you know how to properly use a knife.
Always store knives and blades in a safe place. Keep out of reach of children!